Friday, September 1, 2017

Sea Turtles in September!

"She Turtle"

This summer I was blessed with the honor of witnessing a sea turtle hatching (boil)!  It was truly an amazing sight and moving experience!  Witnessing a hatching and watching baby sea turtles make their way to the ocean has been on my bucket list for years.  I am overjoyed to have finally seen this miracle of nature.  In honor of this awe inspiring event, I am releasing a limited quantity of sea turtle art prints this September!  

Prints will be made from my original 24” x 24” “She Turtle” painting. The price for each 8” x 8” signed print is $45.  In an effort to assist with the continued protection of these magnificent creatures I will donate 10% of the total proceeds to N.E.S.T. (Network for Endangered Sea Turtles) the organization I had the pleasure of nest sitting with this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment