Sunday, September 3, 2017

A New Day!




"A New Day" (24" x 24")



"A New Day!"  is the painting I created in response to Hurricane Harvey and will be donating for the Online Art Auction I organized to benefit Survivors of Hurricane Harvey!  This painting started with the intention of "Courage" and is the first layer of this piece.  Courage for the survivors as they move through this catastrophic event and on to the road of recovery.  They are true warriors.  And courage for me as I move forward with this auction, acting on my ideas and intuition to following my heart to give back to others through art.  After all, beneath each New Day is Courage!

I hope you will join us for this heart filled Art Auction and Labor of Love tomorrow!

https://www.facebook.com/jackie.tury.5    (Full details in post below)

See you there!

Thanks again to all of the amazing artists participating in this event, to my husband for all of his support, to fellow artists Monica Martin and Jane Bell Lassiter for helping me coordinate this effort, to Stephanie Gagos for being a great resource for online art auctions, and to all of YOU for spreading the word to buyers and bidders!

xoxo,
Jackie



"Courage" (first layer of any New Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment