Thursday, February 13, 2014

Juror's Choice--Honorable Mention!

Had a successful opening weekend of the "Reincarnations" show at Del Ray Artisans!  Artists were challenged to take discarded items and repurpose, recycle, or refurbish them into ART!  My "Mixed Media Mocha"won a "Juror's Choice--Honorable Mention!"  The other piece I have in the show is "Mixed Media Merlot" and includes wine labels, stains, winery maps, pages from a vintage wine book, and even a cork.  My daughter, Zoe also has two pieces in the show!  All pieces are for sale.  Zoe and I helped out at the card making party on Sunday!  The show runs through the end of February.  The show also features "Artcyclopedias" (encyclopedias transformed into works of art) and several amazing 3-d pieces!  Come on by!  Thanks Theresa Kulstad for putting together a great show!

"Mixed Media Mocha"

"Mixed Media Merlot"

"Zoe and I at Card Making Party"

No comments:

Post a Comment