Thursday, January 17, 2013

YAY--I'm a finalist!!!

Just got the news today that I was selected as a finalist in the Cloth Paper Scissors "make mine mini" challenge!  I am soooo excited! Cloth Paper Scissors is my favorite magazine and I feel like I won the lottery!  Thank you to everyone who "viewed/liked" my pieces!  The next step is to send in the original and hope it's one of the pieces chosen for publication!  Keep your fingers crossed!  It would definitely be another dream come true!  The piece of mine that was selected is "be a star."  This was my personal favorite of the group I submitted.  The first layer of this mixed media piece is full of messages that have special meaning to me including a page torn from the Cloth Paper Scissors magazine and a newspaper headline that says "don't defer the dream."  Thanks to Cloth Paper Scissors and congrats to all the other finalists!

http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/blogs/reader-challenge/archive/2013/01/17/make-mine-mini-challenge-finalists.aspx

http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/media/9/default.aspx?PageIndex=2

No comments:

Post a Comment