Monday, June 8, 2015

Going Coastal--Happy World Ocean Day!

Happy World Ocean Day! My life-long love affair with the ocean is still going strong as I continue to be inspired by her beauty and abundance!  With the ocean as my inner muse, I am “Going Coastal!”  Take a peek at all the “coastal creations” I have in progress--most are just about done!  Almost makes me feel like I’m at the beach, which is where I plan to take some of these pieces this summer. Let me know if you see something you like.  If you are a beach lover, stay tuned for another exciting beach project in the works!  I will be posting information about my “Beach Blessings” project soon!  Hope you will join me!  In the meantime, let’s work together to keep our oceans clean and beautiful! xoxo ~jackie







No comments:

Post a Comment