Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ready for Summer--Mermaids and More!!!

Now that the weather is warmer and the days are longer, I am filled with an overwhelming urge to hit the beach!  In the meantime, I am having fun in the studio creating more mixed media mermaids, sailboats, and beach blocks!  I hope to have some of these colorful creations for sale in the OBX this summer!  A lot of my artwork is for sale now at the Artful Gift Shop in Vienna, VA.  You can always contact me directly at jackietury@gmail.com to purchase art or to register for one of my Art Parties or Workshops!  Hope to see you soon!


"Mixed Media Mermaids"


"Beach Blocks and Sailboats"


"The Artful Gift Shop"

"Some of my work at the Artful Gift Shop"

"Some of my work featured in the Viva Vienna flyer"

"Old Fashioned Fun at Viva Vienna!"

"Join me for my June Art Party!"




No comments:

Post a Comment