Monday, September 25, 2017

Going Abstract!

Every once in a while, I like to go more abstract in my painting.  Going abstract is like going off-road for me.  It’s like going on a new adventure with no specific destination in mind.  The paint takes over and I am just along for the ride.  Instead of focusing on painting a desired image, shape or scene, I focus more on color and texture and their interplay and energy on the canvas.  This form of painting is very liberating and allows me to fully express my inner emotions onto the canvas.  Going abstract allows my mind to take a break and de-clutter, bringing me joy, clarity and transformation.  These are some of my recent abstract paintings.  I hope you enjoy!  I am excited to announce that “High Frequency” has been accepted into the Falls Church Arts Abstract Expressions Show!  The show runs from September 30th-November 4th at 700-B W Broad Street in Falls Church.  Meet the Artists Opening is Saturday, September 30th 7:30-10:00 p.m. Hope to see you there!
High Frequency


Creative Energy


Artful Intersection






No comments:

Post a Comment